Cookies – text data collected in the form of small files saved on the User’s device resulting from the use of the Website;
Purpose of collecting and processing Cookies
- The Administrator collects and processes information contained in the Cookies.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and advertising – for marketing purposes, providing the Newsletter service, offering Products to Users;
- Optimizing – means using the Website pages by, among others the ability to recognize the Website User’s device and display the Website properly, in a manner adapted to the individual needs and preferences of the User;
- Session – maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in or using the Website). In such a situation, the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website (if applicable);
- Statistics and improvement – creating and processing statistical data (e.g. visit statistics, device statistics, behavior statistics) that allow improving the structure and content of the Website based on the manner in which Users use the Website;
- Saving the User’s preferences – adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences.
Types of Cookies
The following types of Cookies may be used on the Website:
- Session Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s device by the Website or external Websites during one session of a given device – after the session ends, the files are removed from the User’s device;
- Persistent Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s device by the Website or external websites until they are manually deleted. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the device session, unless the configuration of the User’s device is set to the mode of deleting Cookies after the end of the device session;
- Internal Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s device by the Website’s IT system;
- “Necessary” cookies – files enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication Cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- “Security” cookies – files used to ensure security, eg used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- “Performance” cookies – files enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages;
- “Functional” cookies – files that allow you to remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- Advertising cookies – files enabling the provision of advertising content to Users tailored to their interests and needs.
- As part of the Website, the Administrator cooperates with the following external websites or services that may place Cookies on User’s devices:
- Google AdWords;
- Google Analytics;
- Google MyBussines;
- Google Search Console;
- Facebook Pixel.
- The service providers described above are exemplary and may be different from those indicated above. The User has the right to receive data about those service providers.